- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 5 or 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into chunks
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 4 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a heavy skillet, add some olive oil and brown chicken. Remove from pan and set aside
- If needed add a little more olive oil to pan and saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Add garlic, curry, paprika, tumeric and ginger. Then add cream of chicken soup, sour cream and broth.
- Stir until well blended.
- Return chicken to pan and let simmer until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve over rice.
NotesI looked up a lot of chicken curry recipes and picked what I liked about some and tweaked the recipe here and there. It's probably no different, really than the rest but it works for me. Hope it works for you too. You might even want to squeeze a bit of lemon juice in the sauce as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More