CREAMY CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup Picante Sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 Fajita Size Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
MIX soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
MIX 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
SPREAD about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
BAKE at 350'F. for 40 min. or until hot. Top with tomato and onion.
TIP: For 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 min. or until chicken is done. Drain and chop chicken.