- Cooking Time: 40 min
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 10 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
- For 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken: Heat 4 cups water in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Add 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain and chop the chicken.
NotesFrom: Campbell's Kitchen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More