- Cooking Time: 40 min
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 10 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
- For 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken: Heat 4 cups water in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Add 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain and chop the chicken.
NotesFrom: Campbell's Kitchen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
My Family CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More