- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pasta
- 1 head of steamed broccoli
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup white wine (or so)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups milk (or you can use 1 cup chicken broth and 1 cup milk)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese plus more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350'
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in a skillet with oil until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- If needed add a bit more oil and saute the mushrooms. Toss in the cooked broccoli.
- Pour the lemon juice in a measuring cup....pour enough wine in with the juice to measure 3/4 cup. Add to the mushrooms and broccoli. Add the milk and let simmer to heat through.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese until melted.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Stir in the capers.
- In a large casserole dish, add the pasta and then pour the chicken mixture over the pasta. Top with some parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.
NotesThis is just one of those things that came together based on what was in the kitchen and what I was in the mood for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
MetroCooking DC 2013
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More