CREAMY CHICKEN TACO FETTUCCINE
Creamy Chicken Taco Fettuccine
- 8 oz. uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken (I seasoned with seasoned salt & cracked black pepper)
- minced garlic to taste
- olive oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- Shredded parmesan cheese to taste and for topping
Cook fettuccine per package directions.
While that's cooking, cook chicken and garlic in olive oil in a large skillet until juices run clear and heated through.
Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended. Cook and stir until heated through. Don't boil because the cream will curdle.
Stir in some Parmesan cheese. (I used 1 cup in this step)
Drain fettuccine and toss it with the chicken sauce.
Top with parmesan cheese.