- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken (I seasoned with seasoned salt & cracked black pepper)
- minced garlic to taste
- olive oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- Shredded parmesan cheese to taste and for topping
- Cook fettuccine per package directions.
- While that's cooking, cook chicken and garlic in olive oil in a large skillet until juices run clear and heated through.
- Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended. Cook and stir until heated through. Don't boil because the cream will curdle.
- Stir in some Parmesan cheese. (I used 1 cup in this step)
- Drain fettuccine and toss it with the chicken sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
NotesI got this recipe from my friend Sally! It was wonderful! Nice and creamy from the heavy whipping cream and the taste of taco from the taco seasoning was awesome! Freshly shredded parmesan cheese is a must! I wish I had some garlic bread on hand because it would of been great with this dish! I know, garlic bread doesn't sound like it would go with taco but I promise it would have with this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More