- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3+1/2 quarts water
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp Wiler's Sodium Free Bouillon
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1+1/2 tsps Mrs. Dash
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup brown rice
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup non-fat milk powder
- In a Dutch oven, add water, carrots, onion, parsley, Mrs. Dash sea salt, sodium free bouillon and poultry seasoning. Add chicken breasts - do not cut up, and brown rice.
- Cook for one hour. Remove chicken from soup and cut into bite sized pieces. Add non-fat dry milk and cut up chicken. Cook another 30 minutes.
- I started this with about a quart of homemade chicken broth I had in the freezer.
NotesThis is an American Ladybug original recipe! I made this and we loved it. I started this with about a quart of homemade chicken broth I had in the freezer. We ate it all weekend and I took some for lunch today.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Taste of CenturyLink
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More