- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3+1/2 quarts water
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp Wiler's Sodium Free Bouillon
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1+1/2 tsps Mrs. Dash
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup brown rice
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup non-fat milk powder
- In a Dutch oven, add water, carrots, onion, parsley, Mrs. Dash sea salt, sodium free bouillon and poultry seasoning. Add chicken breasts - do not cut up, and brown rice.
- Cook for one hour. Remove chicken from soup and cut into bite sized pieces. Add non-fat dry milk and cut up chicken. Cook another 30 minutes.
- I started this with about a quart of homemade chicken broth I had in the freezer.
NotesThis is an American Ladybug original recipe! I made this and we loved it. I started this with about a quart of homemade chicken broth I had in the freezer. We ate it all weekend and I took some for lunch today.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More