- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 ounces chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pour melted butter and minced garlic in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place two slices of bacon on top of each piece of chicken.
- Put mushrooms on top of the chicken and bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove baking dish from the oven and put cheddar cheese on top of the chicken.
- Return baking dish to the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove chicken and place on a platter.
- Pour juices from baking dish into small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
NotesThis is a recipe I just recently acquired and made. It is very creamy and full of flavor. Just remember, you can always increase or decrease the amts of each ingredient to your tastes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More