- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis is a recipe I just recently acquired and made. It is very creamy and full of flavor. Just remember, you can always increase or decrease the amts of each ingredient to your tastes.
- 8 ounces chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pour melted butter and minced garlic in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place two slices of bacon on top of each piece of chicken.
- Put mushrooms on top of the chicken and bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove baking dish from the oven and put cheddar cheese on top of the chicken.
- Return baking dish to the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove chicken and place on a platter.
- Pour juices from baking dish into small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More