- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice cream and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately
NotesThis creamy drink is refreshing any time of the year, but especially on hot and humid days. It's easy to prepare and very flavorful
From Taste of Home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More