- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice cream and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately
NotesThis creamy drink is refreshing any time of the year, but especially on hot and humid days. It's easy to prepare and very flavorful
From Taste of Home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Social CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More