- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis creamy drink is refreshing any time of the year, but especially on hot and humid days. It's easy to prepare and very flavorful
From Taste of Home
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice cream and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More