- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice cream and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately
NotesThis creamy drink is refreshing any time of the year, but especially on hot and humid days. It's easy to prepare and very flavorful
From Taste of Home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More