- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice cream and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately
NotesThis creamy drink is refreshing any time of the year, but especially on hot and humid days. It's easy to prepare and very flavorful
From Taste of Home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More