- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup carrot cooked and chopped, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded leftover cooked turkey
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- salt (if needed)
- COOK onion in butter in large saucepan on medium heat until tender, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low.
- ADD cream cheese; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Add corn, broth, milk and turkey; mix well.
- COOK until soup is heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve topped with remaining chopped carrot.
NotesI need to double this recipe to feed 5-doubled recipe requires a 4 qrt. pot or larger.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More