- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 3 cups cubed potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 cups baby carrots (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- OR Ground Sage
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Top with chicken, overlapping slightly.
- Mix Gravy Mixes, water, thyme, poultry seasoning and Season-All in small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables. Cover.
- Cook for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Place chicken and vegetables on platter or in large bowl. Whisk sour cream into drippings in slow cooker; pour over chicken and vegetables.
NotesIMPORTANT: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
It's all about that protein
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More