- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 3 cups cubed potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 cups baby carrots (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- OR Ground Sage
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Top with chicken, overlapping slightly.
- Mix Gravy Mixes, water, thyme, poultry seasoning and Season-All in small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables. Cover.
- Cook for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Place chicken and vegetables on platter or in large bowl. Whisk sour cream into drippings in slow cooker; pour over chicken and vegetables.
NotesIMPORTANT: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More