- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 medium apple (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping (or equivalent whipped topping)
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in Cool Whip topping.
NotesI just love the creamy fruit salads. This is one of the best.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Social Cookbook
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More