- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 medium apple (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping (or equivalent whipped topping)
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in Cool Whip topping.
NotesI just love the creamy fruit salads. This is one of the best.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More