- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 medium apple (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping (or equivalent whipped topping)
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in Cool Whip topping.
NotesI just love the creamy fruit salads. This is one of the best.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking with SabraSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce