- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 medium apple (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping (or equivalent whipped topping)
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in Cool Whip topping.
NotesI just love the creamy fruit salads. This is one of the best.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More