CREAMY CRANBERRY SALAD
- Servings: 10-12
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 medium apple (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping (or equivalent whipped topping)
In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, fold in Cool Whip topping.