CREAMY CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI OVER RICE
- Servings: 4-6
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 14oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 14 oz can cheddar soup
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning (I used Emeril’s brand)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt seasoning (Lawrys)
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 6 Cups broccoli florets, lightly steamed, just fork tender ( I cook it in boiling water for 3-4 minutes)
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Place soups, chicken broth, salt, Cajun and garlic seasoning into a crockpot over low heat. Whisk until smooth. Place chicken in, pressing to the bottom. Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
2. When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli.
3. Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese.