- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp dry dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- . Chop onion and cucumbers; add in a small bowl.
- 2. Add to the bowl yogurt, cream cheese, salt, pepper, mint, dill, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- 3. Enjoy with veggies or chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More