- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp dry dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- . Chop onion and cucumbers; add in a small bowl.
- 2. Add to the bowl yogurt, cream cheese, salt, pepper, mint, dill, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- 3. Enjoy with veggies or chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More