- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut cucumber in half lenthwise and then slice each half thinly.
- Slice onion into thin slices and break apart rings.
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber and onion slices; toss to evenly coat.
- Cover bowl and chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Decadent Desserts Made From
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More