- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut cucumber in half lenthwise and then slice each half thinly.
- Slice onion into thin slices and break apart rings.
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber and onion slices; toss to evenly coat.
- Cover bowl and chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More