- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut cucumber in half lenthwise and then slice each half thinly.
- Slice onion into thin slices and break apart rings.
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber and onion slices; toss to evenly coat.
- Cover bowl and chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More