- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut cucumber in half lenthwise and then slice each half thinly.
- Slice onion into thin slices and break apart rings.
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber and onion slices; toss to evenly coat.
- Cover bowl and chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More