- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork loin chops -- 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 medium onion -- thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- pepper -- to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet and cook onion for about 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Push the onions to one side of the pan and add the pork chops. Cook over medium heat, about 6 minutes per side. Sprinkle pork with paprika, salt, and pepper. Remove pork and onion to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add wine to hot skillet and cook, stirring, until 1 to 2 tablespoons liquid remain. Reduce heat, add cream and cook until thickened about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove sauce from heat and stir in mustard. Serve pork and onion with sauce poured over.