- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 oz) butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oatmeal, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt until blended.
- Mix in melted butter, egg and vanilla until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Pour condensed milk over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and reserved crumbs evenly over milk, pressing in lightly.
- Bake an additional 18 - 20 minutes, or until set.
- Remove to a rack and let cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
NotesSource: 365 Great Cookies & Brownies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More