- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 oz) butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oatmeal, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt until blended.
- Mix in melted butter, egg and vanilla until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Pour condensed milk over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and reserved crumbs evenly over milk, pressing in lightly.
- Bake an additional 18 - 20 minutes, or until set.
- Remove to a rack and let cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
NotesSource: 365 Great Cookies & Brownies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More