- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pds. ground beef
- 6 slices thick rye bread
- 8 oz. creamy french onion dip (the one for chips in the refrigerated section)
- Salt & Cracked black pepper to taste
- Tomato & Onion for topping (Optional)
- Make large patties with the ground beef. Salt & pepper to taste. Grill burgers until desired temperature. Once burgers are done, add slices of bread and grill until crispy, about 45 seconds per side.
- To plate, put a slice of bread, add burger, top with onion dip and top with tomato and onion. (optional)
NotesI had a burger similar to this at Put-In-Bay, Lake Erie and had to try and clone it! Delicious! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More