- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pds. ground beef
- 6 slices thick rye bread
- 8 oz. creamy french onion dip (the one for chips in the refrigerated section)
- Salt & Cracked black pepper to taste
- Tomato & Onion for topping (Optional)
- Make large patties with the ground beef. Salt & pepper to taste. Grill burgers until desired temperature. Once burgers are done, add slices of bread and grill until crispy, about 45 seconds per side.
- To plate, put a slice of bread, add burger, top with onion dip and top with tomato and onion. (optional)
NotesI had a burger similar to this at Put-In-Bay, Lake Erie and had to try and clone it! Delicious! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More