- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Jell-O Layer:
- 12. oz. cream cheese, softened (1 1/2 - 8oz. packages)
- 2 small boxes sugar-free Jell-O, any flavor
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 3/4 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops liquid Sweet'N Low sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sweetener
- Spray a 9" square cake pan and set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with mixer until smooth and fluffy, and set aside. In a medium bowl dissolve both packages of Jell-O in boiling water stirring until completely dissolved. Gradually beat hot Jell-O into
- cream cheese until smooth. Stir in cold water and mix well. Pour into prepared pan and chill until set.
- In small bowl whip all ingredients with mixer until thick and spread evenly over Jello after set. Cut into 16 pieces. Store covered in the refrigerator
- 16 Servings at .8 carbs each
NotesHere is a dessert from "Eat Yourself Thin
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More