- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Jell-O Layer:
- 12. oz. cream cheese, softened (1 1/2 - 8oz. packages)
- 2 small boxes sugar-free Jell-O, any flavor
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 3/4 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops liquid Sweet'N Low sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sweetener
- Spray a 9" square cake pan and set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with mixer until smooth and fluffy, and set aside. In a medium bowl dissolve both packages of Jell-O in boiling water stirring until completely dissolved. Gradually beat hot Jell-O into
- cream cheese until smooth. Stir in cold water and mix well. Pour into prepared pan and chill until set.
- In small bowl whip all ingredients with mixer until thick and spread evenly over Jello after set. Cut into 16 pieces. Store covered in the refrigerator
- 16 Servings at .8 carbs each
NotesHere is a dessert from "Eat Yourself Thin
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More