- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold into fruit. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
NotesLots of refreshing fruits combine with a creamy sauce in this salad.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More