- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryLots of refreshing fruits combine with a creamy sauce in this salad.
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold into fruit. Cover and refrigerate until serving.