- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans fruit cocktail
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 banana, sliced (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk; blend until smooth.
- Drain the juice from 1 can of the fruit cocktail and add to cream cheese mixture. Add the other can with all its juice and any other fruit at this time. Mix with a large spoon.
- Add extra condensed milk to sweeten if desired. Cover with saran wrap and chill. Mix well and serve cold
NotesThis is an easy dish to whip up for a pot luck. For variation, add whatever fruit is in season.
Cooking for a Cure
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More