- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (11 oz) Mandarin Oranges drained
- 4 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 1 can (8 1/4 oz) Sliced peaches drained
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 can (8 oz) Pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup dark seedlees grapes
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Miniature marshmallows
- Coconut if desired
- In a bowl, combine oranges, peaches, pineapple, grapes and marshmallows. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
NotesI make this for picnics, barbeques and potlucks, it's usually the first dish that disappears.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More