- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI make this for picnics, barbeques and potlucks, it's usually the first dish that disappears.
- 1 can (11 oz) Mandarin Oranges drained
- 4 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 1 can (8 1/4 oz) Sliced peaches drained
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 can (8 oz) Pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup dark seedlees grapes
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Miniature marshmallows
- Coconut if desired
- In a bowl, combine oranges, peaches, pineapple, grapes and marshmallows. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.