- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (11 oz) Mandarin Oranges drained
- 4 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 1 can (8 1/4 oz) Sliced peaches drained
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 can (8 oz) Pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup dark seedlees grapes
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Miniature marshmallows
- Coconut if desired
- In a bowl, combine oranges, peaches, pineapple, grapes and marshmallows. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
NotesI make this for picnics, barbeques and potlucks, it's usually the first dish that disappears.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More