- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (11 oz) Mandarin Oranges drained
- 4 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 1 can (8 1/4 oz) Sliced peaches drained
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 can (8 oz) Pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup dark seedlees grapes
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Miniature marshmallows
- Coconut if desired
- In a bowl, combine oranges, peaches, pineapple, grapes and marshmallows. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
NotesI make this for picnics, barbeques and potlucks, it's usually the first dish that disappears.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More