- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large peaches, sliced
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can pears, sliced and drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve juice (6 to 8 ounces)
- 1 (5.1-ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons sweetened orange drink mix
- Combine peaches, bananas, pears and pineapple.
- Mix together pudding, reserved juice, and drink mix. Pour over fruit. Mix well.
- Chill before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More