- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large peaches, sliced
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can pears, sliced and drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve juice (6 to 8 ounces)
- 1 (5.1-ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons sweetened orange drink mix
- Combine peaches, bananas, pears and pineapple.
- Mix together pudding, reserved juice, and drink mix. Pour over fruit. Mix well.
- Chill before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Adventures in CookingSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More