- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large peaches, sliced
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can pears, sliced and drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve juice (6 to 8 ounces)
- 1 (5.1-ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons sweetened orange drink mix
- Combine peaches, bananas, pears and pineapple.
- Mix together pudding, reserved juice, and drink mix. Pour over fruit. Mix well.
- Chill before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More