- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crumbled dried tarragon (optional)
- 2 cups whipping cream
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp white table wine
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic and tarragon and stir until opaque and just pink, about 1 minute. Remove shrimp using slotted spoon; set aside.
- Add cream and cayenne to skillet and stir until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in white table wine. Return shrimp to skillet.
- Toss gently until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Serve shrimp mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Cooking for a Cure
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
culinary karmaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More