- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crumbled dried tarragon (optional)
- 2 cups whipping cream
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp white table wine
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic and tarragon and stir until opaque and just pink, about 1 minute. Remove shrimp using slotted spoon; set aside.
- Add cream and cayenne to skillet and stir until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in white table wine. Return shrimp to skillet.
- Toss gently until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Serve shrimp mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Short & Sweet
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More