- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla or lemon extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons hot water
- You can also add just about any flavoring or coloring you would prefer to the glaze if you aren't a fan of vanilla or lemon.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Blend in sugar and flavoring.
- Stir in water one tablespoon at a time until glaze is of proper consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More