- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla or lemon extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons hot water
- You can also add just about any flavoring or coloring you would prefer to the glaze if you aren't a fan of vanilla or lemon.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Blend in sugar and flavoring.
- Stir in water one tablespoon at a time until glaze is of proper consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More