- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla or lemon extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons hot water
- You can also add just about any flavoring or coloring you would prefer to the glaze if you aren't a fan of vanilla or lemon.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Blend in sugar and flavoring.
- Stir in water one tablespoon at a time until glaze is of proper consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More