- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tsp of granulated garlic
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 3 cans of white shoepeg corn
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 4 oz can chopped jalapenos (mild)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Melt butter and sautÃ© onions in butter. Mix in granulated garlic. Add cream cheese and melt in saucepan. Pour into casserole dish. Once in the casserole dish, add the drained corn, 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, drained jalapenos, and green chiles. Mix everything well.
- Top the casserole with remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees until the top if bubbly and browning. Garnish with chives.
NotesThis recipe is easy and we usually make it for Thanksgiving or holidays because it is so rich. Be sure to get white shoepeg corn- regular corn does not taste as good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
MetroCooking DC 2013
Christmas CookiesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More