CREAMY HERB DRESSING
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1/4 small bunch dill, stems removed (about 1/4 cup loosely packed leaves)
- 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley, stems removed (about 3/4 cup loosely packed leaves)
- 1/4 bunch thyme, stems removed (about 2 Tbs. loosely packed leaves)
- 1/2 bunch chives, coarsely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt; more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
In a food processor, combine the dill, parsley, thyme, and chives with the mayonnaise; process until the herbs are chopped.
With the motor running, slowly pour in the buttermilk and then add the vinegar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Pour into a bottle or jar and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.