- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 small garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and honey in small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Dip may be stored tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Served with fresh veggies for a study snack.
Notes"Regrets don’t help anything." -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Taste of CenturyLink
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More