CREAMY ITALIAN CHICKEN
- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained or fresh mushrooms Hot
- cooked rice or pasta
Place the chicken breast halves in a crock pot. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water; mix until smooth, and pour over top of chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
Stir in mushroom pieces.
Pour soup mixture over chicken.
Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta