- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained or fresh mushrooms Hot
- cooked rice or pasta
- Place the chicken breast halves in a crock pot. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water; mix until smooth, and pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- Stir in mushroom pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More