- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained or fresh mushrooms Hot
- cooked rice or pasta
- Place the chicken breast halves in a crock pot. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water; mix until smooth, and pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- Stir in mushroom pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More