- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained or fresh mushrooms Hot
- cooked rice or pasta
- Place the chicken breast halves in a crock pot. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water; mix until smooth, and pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- Stir in mushroom pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
culinary karmaSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More