- Cooking Time: None
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
BackstoryMy sister and I LOVE the jalapino ranch dip they have at Chuy's. This is her version since she doesn't have a Chuy's in her city.
- 1 large tub (16 oz) Sour Cream
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 cup Jalapinos (I use pickled ones in a jar)
- 1 Dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Empty sour cream into medium bowl.
- In food processor or blender, puree a handfull of cilantro. Add to sour cream.
- In food processor or blender, puree 1 cup jalapinos. Add to sour cream.
- Pour Ranch dressing seasoning packet into sour cream.
- Mix all together and taste. Add more cilantro or jalapinos to your taste.
- Chill if not eating right away