- Cooking Time: None
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 large tub (16 oz) Sour Cream
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 cup Jalapinos (I use pickled ones in a jar)
- 1 Dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Empty sour cream into medium bowl.
- In food processor or blender, puree a handfull of cilantro. Add to sour cream.
- In food processor or blender, puree 1 cup jalapinos. Add to sour cream.
- Pour Ranch dressing seasoning packet into sour cream.
- Mix all together and taste. Add more cilantro or jalapinos to your taste.
- Chill if not eating right away
NotesMy sister and I LOVE the jalapino ranch dip they have at Chuy's. This is her version since she doesn't have a Chuy's in her city.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More