- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) box Jello
- 1 c. hot water
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 2 c. milk
- 1 (16 oz.) can fruit cocktail
- 1 sm. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 sm. can crushed pineapple (optional)
- 2 or 3 med. size bananas, sliced
- Dissolve Jello in hot water.
- Cook pudding using the two cups of milk according to directions on box.
- Cool slightly.
- Slowly stir into Jello mixture.
- Add fruit cocktail including juice.
- Next add mandarin oranges, drained pineapple and sliced bananas.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Several hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More