- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) box Jello
- 1 c. hot water
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 2 c. milk
- 1 (16 oz.) can fruit cocktail
- 1 sm. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 sm. can crushed pineapple (optional)
- 2 or 3 med. size bananas, sliced
- Dissolve Jello in hot water.
- Cook pudding using the two cups of milk according to directions on box.
- Cool slightly.
- Slowly stir into Jello mixture.
- Add fruit cocktail including juice.
- Next add mandarin oranges, drained pineapple and sliced bananas.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Several hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More