- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) box Jello
- 1 c. hot water
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 2 c. milk
- 1 (16 oz.) can fruit cocktail
- 1 sm. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 sm. can crushed pineapple (optional)
- 2 or 3 med. size bananas, sliced
- Dissolve Jello in hot water.
- Cook pudding using the two cups of milk according to directions on box.
- Cool slightly.
- Slowly stir into Jello mixture.
- Add fruit cocktail including juice.
- Next add mandarin oranges, drained pineapple and sliced bananas.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Several hours or overnight.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
The Naked MacaronSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More