- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 leeks
- 4 shallots
- 1 potato
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 liter (4 C) vegetable stock(homemade or buillon)
- 2-4 TBspoons Greek yogurt
- 4 slices pancetta or prosciutto
- 1 bay leaf
- Clean, wash and slice the leeks (I used not only the white part but the more tender internal green leaves as well).
- Clean and chop finely the shallots, the cellery and the potato.
- Sautè all the vegetables with 2 TBspoons of EVOO for a couple minutes.
- Add the hot vegetable stock and the bay leaf, cover, lower the heat and cook for 25 minutes. Since I used buillon, I didn't add any salt later, so adding more salt is up to you.
- Remove the bay leaf and pureè everythng in a blender.
- Distribute into four soup bowls, add a little Greek yogurt (1/2 TBspoon, more if you like), and complete with stripes of pancetta or prosciutto, previously toasted in a non-stick skillet (without adding fat or oil).
NotesIsn't it lovely to treat oneself with something warm and smooth on a cold day, that is light and tastes great as well? I enjoyed this soup a lot.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More