- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 recipe Creamy Lemon-Dill Dressing, below
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12 oz. can solid white tuna (water-pack), drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup halved red onion slices
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/2 5 oz. pkg. baby spinach
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill or 1 T. fresh
- 1 T. honey
- salt and pepper
- Prepare dressing.
- In bowl combine beans, tuna and half the dressing.
- Stir in onions, peppers, celery, and capers.
- Server over greens and tomato slices.
- Pass remaining dressing.
NotesOne of our Bakespace friend's asked for recipes from items that could be found in food pantries. I started going through some magazines and found this one.
Fueling a Firehouse
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More