CREAMY LEMON DILL TUNA SALAD
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 recipe Creamy Lemon-Dill Dressing, below
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12 oz. can solid white tuna (water-pack), drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup halved red onion slices
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/2 5 oz. pkg. baby spinach
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill or 1 T. fresh
- 1 T. honey
- salt and pepper
In bowl combine beans, tuna and half the dressing.
Stir in onions, peppers, celery, and capers.
Server over greens and tomato slices.
Pass remaining dressing.
One of our Bakespace friend's asked for recipes from items that could be found in food pantries. I started going through some magazines and found this one.
No Reviews at this time.