- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryOne of our Bakespace friend's asked for recipes from items that could be found in food pantries. I started going through some magazines and found this one.
- 1 recipe Creamy Lemon-Dill Dressing, below
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12 oz. can solid white tuna (water-pack), drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup halved red onion slices
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/2 5 oz. pkg. baby spinach
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill or 1 T. fresh
- 1 T. honey
- salt and pepper
- Prepare dressing.
- In bowl combine beans, tuna and half the dressing.
- Stir in onions, peppers, celery, and capers.
- Server over greens and tomato slices.
- Pass remaining dressing.