- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour, divided
- 1/3 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 8oz. pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbls. grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbls. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups of the flour and pecans.
- Press dough firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Add remaining 1/4 cup flour and eggs; beat until blended.
- Stir in lemon juice and peel.
- Pour over baked crust in pan. Bake 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbls. powdered sugar; cut into 32 bars.
NotesJust can't have too many lemon bar recipes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
GAES PTO Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More