- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can(5oz) evaporated milk
- 1 pkg.(3.4oz) instant lemon pudding
- 1 pkg.(8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate,thawed
- 1-9" graham cracker pie crust
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding.
- Beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Mixture will be thick.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the lemonade.
- Gradually beat in the pudding mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover and chill over nite.
- Store any leftovers in the refridgerator.
NotesThis is a recipe I got from my Mom. She had made it for a family cook-out and I said I need that recipe. It's refreshing and oh my gosh,so delicious! You definitely need to give this recipe a try. ENJOY! :)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More