- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can(5oz) evaporated milk
- 1 pkg.(3.4oz) instant lemon pudding
- 1 pkg.(8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate,thawed
- 1-9" graham cracker pie crust
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding.
- Beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Mixture will be thick.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the lemonade.
- Gradually beat in the pudding mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover and chill over nite.
- Store any leftovers in the refridgerator.
NotesThis is a recipe I got from my Mom. She had made it for a family cook-out and I said I need that recipe. It's refreshing and oh my gosh,so delicious! You definitely need to give this recipe a try. ENJOY! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More