- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 2 egg yolks lightly beaten
- 1 pin vanilla ice cream, softened
- Put maple syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil hard until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 15 minutes.
- Add gelatin to cold water and let stand 5
- minutes. Add to hot maple syrup and stir until dissolved.
- Pour this hot mixture gradually into egg yolks, beating constantly.
- Add softened ice cream blend well.
- Pour into four custard cups or 4-oz. moulds. Freeze until firm.
- Unmold to serve.
NotesServing tip: put unmolded mousse on plate and pipe whipped cream or buttercream shells around edge of mould. Top with pecan halves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More