- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1. 3 pounds baking (russet) potatoes
- 2. 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into bits and softened
- 3. 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half, heated until hot
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil (enough to cover potatoes by 1 inch) and add salt to taste.
- 2. Peel potatoes and quarter. Add potatoes to water, then return to a boil. Gently boil potatoes until tender, 15 to 20 minutes, and drain in a colander.
- 3. Force potatoes, while still warm, through ricer into a large bowl. Add butter and stir with a wooden spoon, letting butter melt completely.
- 4. Add 1 cup cream and incorporate by gently stirring with wooden spoon, adding more cream to thin to desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More