- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1. 3 pounds baking (russet) potatoes
- 2. 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into bits and softened
- 3. 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half, heated until hot
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil (enough to cover potatoes by 1 inch) and add salt to taste.
- 2. Peel potatoes and quarter. Add potatoes to water, then return to a boil. Gently boil potatoes until tender, 15 to 20 minutes, and drain in a colander.
- 3. Force potatoes, while still warm, through ricer into a large bowl. Add butter and stir with a wooden spoon, letting butter melt completely.
- 4. Add 1 cup cream and incorporate by gently stirring with wooden spoon, adding more cream to thin to desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More