- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. butter
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 (7-1/2 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- Combine sugar, butter and milk.
- Do Not Mix.
- Place in microwave on High for 11 to 11 1/2 minutes, stirring about 4 or 5 times.
- Then add remaining ingredients.
- Stir then place in buttered pan.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Cut when set; then refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More