- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- Two 5-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms and onion until softened and lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer cooked veggies to a medium bowl, and blot away excess moisture. Add onion powder, garlic powder, and cheese wedges, breaking the wedges into pieces as you add them. Stir until cheese has melted and coated the veggies.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Evenly divide veggie mixture between the centers of the cutlets.
- Roll up each cutlet over the mixture. If needed, secure with toothpicks. Place in the baking pan.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Eat up!
NotesI am going to make this soon but substitute spinach for the mushrooms :) Only 210 calories!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More