- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 c. polenta
- 6 c. chicken stock
- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Bring stock to a boil in a deep pot (polenta bubbles up quickly!).
- Reduce eat and gradually stir in polenta.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until polenta is thick (about 20-25 minutes).
- Stir in butter, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and cheese.
- Serve immediately or pour into a large, shallow dish and cool. Cooled polenta can be sliced and grilled, broiled, etc. as it will hold its shape.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Fit With Good Food!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More