- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 c. polenta
- 6 c. chicken stock
- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Bring stock to a boil in a deep pot (polenta bubbles up quickly!).
- Reduce eat and gradually stir in polenta.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until polenta is thick (about 20-25 minutes).
- Stir in butter, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and cheese.
- Serve immediately or pour into a large, shallow dish and cool. Cooled polenta can be sliced and grilled, broiled, etc. as it will hold its shape.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More