- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 c. polenta
- 6 c. chicken stock
- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Bring stock to a boil in a deep pot (polenta bubbles up quickly!).
- Reduce eat and gradually stir in polenta.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until polenta is thick (about 20-25 minutes).
- Stir in butter, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and cheese.
- Serve immediately or pour into a large, shallow dish and cool. Cooled polenta can be sliced and grilled, broiled, etc. as it will hold its shape.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More