- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C. White Sugar
- 1 C. Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C. Butter (or 1 stick)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Evaporated Milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Peanut Butter
- 1 t. Vanilla
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium size sauce pan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 8-1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in marshmallow cream until well blended.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in prepared baking dish.
- Let cool, cut into squares and refrigerate ...
- Note: I have found that this method is much easier!
- Line the 13 x 9 dish with foil and then butter the foil... Pour fudge into prepared dish, let cool, refrigerate for several hours or over night. Then dump fudge out (upside down) onto large surface, peel off foil and cut fudge into pieces...
- After this has been refrigerated and cut into pieces, it freezes well in zip lock bags...
NotesThis is one of our most Favorite fudge recipes! Try it :) Got this recipe from the TOH web site.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More