- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup whipped topping
- 10 peanut butter cups
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More