- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup whipped topping
- 10 peanut butter cups
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More