- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8oz (225g) icing sugar sieved
- 1 egg white
- few drops peppermint essence
- few drops green food coloring (optional)
- 3.5oz (100g) bar of dark chocolate melted
- 1 supercook writing pen (optional)
- Weigh out the ingredients and make sure the melted chocolate will be cool enough for the children to handle. Put greaseproof paper on a board and the children begin. 1. Put the Icing Sugar in a bowl and mix in the egg white to form a stiff paste. Add a few drops of peppermint essence and food colouring, if using. 2. Kneed the mixture in the bowl to make sure all the icing sugar is mixed in. Put the dough on a work surface and roll it out to 1/4 in (1/2 cm) thick. 3. Use a plain cutter to stamp out small rounds, then transfer them onto greaseproof paper. 4. To decorate, dip the creams in the melted chocolate to half cover them or use the writing pen to ice hearts or anything else you can think of. Leave to set for a few hours. Hope you enjoy making my Peppermint Creams enjoy!!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More