- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cubed Yukon gold potato (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- To prepare the dressing, combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- To prepare the salad, place potato in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 9 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Combine the dressing, potato, celery, parsley, peas, and chives in a large bowl, and toss well.
NotesThe Kitchen Sink - Cooking Light
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More