- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cubed Yukon gold potato (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- To prepare the dressing, combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- To prepare the salad, place potato in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 9 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Combine the dressing, potato, celery, parsley, peas, and chives in a large bowl, and toss well.
NotesThe Kitchen Sink - Cooking Light