- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 8 medium potatoes (3 pounds)
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup mayo (low fat)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (low fat)
- 1 tbl vinegar
- 1 tsp brown mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 hard cooked egg (sliced)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 20-30 minutes or until slightly tender. Let cool, then peel and cut into large cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes and eggs. Mix thoroughly. In a large bowl pour mixture over potatoes and toss lightly. Add egg slices on top and garnish with small sprigs of parsley and a dash of paprika. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
NotesYears ago we enjoyed eating a sour cream potato salad at grocery stores, but the stores discontinued it. So we tweaked a cookbook recipe till we found the right mixture. We've received many compliments on this recipe.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More