- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 hard cooked egg, chopped
- green onion
- Cook potatoes until tender; drain.
- Rinse until cool; drain.
- Mix dressings and mustard.
- Add potatoes, eggs and onion.
- Mix and cover.
- Refridgerate at least 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More