- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup half and half cream
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine sugar, half & half, and salt in a deep 3 qt. casserole. Mix well, stir in butter.
- Microwave on high for 7 to 9 1/2 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage, stirring once.
- Stir in pecans, cool about 1 minute. Add vanilla. Beat by hand until mixture is creamy and begins to thicken (about 3 minutes).
- Drop by tablespoon onto waxed paper. Let stand until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Decadent Desserts Made From
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More