- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 30 gingersnap cookies
- 2 3/4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (15-ounce) can Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (again)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream-softened
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place gingersnaps and margarine in food processor; process until finely ground.
- Press gingersnap mixture into 10" pie plate.
- Bake 5-8 min; remove and cool crust.
- Prepare the filling.
- Blend together until smooth, and creamy.
- Pour into crust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More