CREAMY PUMPKIN PIE
- 30 gingersnap cookies
- 2 3/4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (15-ounce) can Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (again)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream-softened
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 375F.
Place gingersnaps and margarine in food processor; process until finely ground.
Press gingersnap mixture into 10" pie plate.
Bake 5-8 min; remove and cool crust.
Prepare the filling.
Blend together until smooth, and creamy.
Pour into crust.