- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 30 gingersnap cookies
- 2 3/4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (15-ounce) can Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (again)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream-softened
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place gingersnaps and margarine in food processor; process until finely ground.
- Press gingersnap mixture into 10" pie plate.
- Bake 5-8 min; remove and cool crust.
- Prepare the filling.
- Blend together until smooth, and creamy.
- Pour into crust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More