- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni noodles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Boil noodles 8 minutes or until done. Drain. You don't want them over cooked.
- Dice veggies and slice tomatoes.
- In a large bowl add drained noodles and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate, covered, 2 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
NotesThis is the recipe I make at the high school I work at! I've never made macaroni salad until this school year! My co-worker Rose, came up with the idea that we try to create her grandmother's recipe and boy it turned out delicious and the students and teachers love it! Anytime we use homemade recipes at school, they are well received!
I make big batches at school so my measurements are approximate and feel free to adjust!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More