- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - pgk sf jello (4 serv. size)
- 2/3 c. boiling water
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 1 tsp. somersweet
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, stirring for 2 minutes. Put in a blender and add in cream cheese. Blend. Add in ricotta. Blend until smooth. Place mixture in a medium bowl. In another bowl, add cream, somersweet and vanilla. Whip until stiff. Fold whipped cream into jello mixture. When combined, put in a greased springform pan. Chill for four hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream for level one. Add some berries sweetened with somersweet for almost level one.
- This can be made with any flavour of sugar free jello. I made this for company and no one had a clue there was no sugar in this recipe, and they all raved about it. I also served a little of Terri T's chocolate sauce on the side! Yum!