- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound scallops, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch green onion, minced
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Wash and drain scallops. If scallops are large, cut in half. In a small stock pot, melt butter over medium-low heat. Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
- 2. Stir in flour. Pour in milk and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Add wine, scallops, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Serve topped with Swiss cheese and parsley.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More